Fall has officially set in. While I am not a fan of the cooler weather, I do love the flavors of the season. How great was it that I was sent a bag of the Pumpkin Spice?? The other weekend I opened the bag and made myself a couple of cups. My entire house filled with the scent of Pumpkin Spice, my husband honestly thought I was baking a pumpkin pie. I wondered if it would taste as good as it smelled. I've definitely been let down before. Not even close. Literally 3 words: LIQUID PUMPKIN PIE! A little bit of milk and sugar makes this coffee so perfect for the season. I've made it through most of the bag myself and it's only been about 2 weeks. It definitely isn't for the faint of heart; it is potent. The smell does not disappoint and if you do not like pumpkin or pumpkin spice, this likely will not appeal to you.
I have been so in love with the Pumpkin Spice that I haven't even opened the bag of the House Blend yet. I'm going to make a guess that it will be a delicious cup of coffee—so look out for that review.
Don't know about Green Mountain Coffee®?? Here are some facts:
- Has the largest selection of Fair Trade Certified™ coffees in the U.S.
- Is a division of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc., the largest roaster of Fair Trade Certified™ Coffee in the world – purchasing over 106 million pounds of Fair Trade coffee in the past 10 years
- Has been supporting Fair Trade for over a decade, working with Fair Trade USA, a nonprofit third party that certifies and promotes Fair Trade products
- Is the leading brand in K-Cup® portion packs for Keurig® brewers and is also available in ground and whole bean bags
- Is available nationally in most grocery stores, online at GreenMountainCoffee.com and in convenience stores, workplaces, college campuses and restaurants across the country
- Fair Trade provides a direct link between farmers and Green Mountain Coffee®, cutting out the middlemen known as "coyotes."
- Farmers are paid a fair price for their harvest: Fair Trade farmers are guaranteed a minimum price for their coffee, and if market prices exceed the minimum, they receive current market prices plus a separate payment called a premium
- Farming families and communities are supported: Farmers within a co-op vote to determine how to invest their Fair Trade premiums to best benefit their own communities funding projects like schools, roads, health clinics, and safe drinking water.
- Sustainable farming practices are promoted: To become Fair Trade Certified™, farmers must adhere to a number of environmental standards, like protecting water resources, and restricting the use of pesticides and certain chemicals
- Working conditions are bettered: Fair Trade Certified™ communities must follow strict labor laws and practices that are in place to protect workers
- You get high-quality coffee: Farmers use their Fair Trade premiums to invest in their businesses for things like drying patios and mineral-rich compost. These investments and requirements result in higher-quality coffee for you and your family.
And now for the giveaway...
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN: Using the Rafflecopter widget below, leave a comment telling me how you'd prepare your Pumpkin Spice Coffee. For an additional entry, like the Savings Cravings Facebook page.
Giveaway Rules: This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Ends on Sunday, November 6th, 2011, at 12:01 AM EST. The email addresses that are collected for this giveaway will only be used for the purpose of contacting the winners and will never be given out to anyone or sold. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced on the blog. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me with their mailing address. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize and/or coupons. Please make sure you check your junk/bulk mail folder. One winner will receive a bag of Green Mountain Coffee® and one (1) $1.00 coupons good any 12-count box K-Cup® portion Cups OR ANY 10 or 12 oz. bag of Green Mountain Coffee®, expiring on 12/31/2011. Two additional winners will each receive (2) $1 Coupons, expiring on 12/31/2011.
Winners: The winners will be chosen randomly. The odds of winning a prize are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
*I received the Green Mountain Coffee® and coupons as a BzzAgent Member. I was not otherwise compensated for this post and all opinions are entirely my own. This giveaway is not affiliated with Bzz Agent, Facebook or Green Mountain Coffee®.