Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weis - 18 boxes of FREE cereal!

Total OOP: $15 (+ $24 off my Next Purchase = $9 profit!!)

Kellogs was offering a catalina for $10 off your next purchase when you buy 10 of their participating brands in a single transaction. (See what I did at Giant 2 weeks ago!!). Weis was offering up a deal when you spend $20 (shelf price) of participating products you get $7 off your next purchase. Kelloggs was included in these products AND both coupons printed at the end of the transaction. The first one was kind of expensive because I wasn't starting out with any $ off coupons. But in the end I ended up with $9 more dollars in coupons than I had to put out!!

Transaction #1
(8) Froot Loops cereal @ $2.00 each
(2) Keebler Sandwich crackers @ $2.00 each
- (4) $1.50 off 2 Kelloggs cereal coupons (printable)
- (1) $1 off 2 Keebler Sandwich crackers (8/1 RP or printable)
= $13 OOP
Received:
$10.00 off my next purchase MFR coupon (for buying 10 Kelloggs/Keebler items)
$7.00 off my next purcahse Store coupon (for spending $20 on Kelloggs/Keebler)
$2.00 off my next purchase (Weis 'Your Bucks')


Transaction #2
(5) Rice Krisipies cereal @ $2.00 each
(1) Cocoa Krisipies cereal $2.00
(2) Corn Flakes Simply Cinnamon @ $2.00 each
(2) Kelloggs Cinnabon cereal @ $2.00 each
(1) Oral-B Stages Kids toothbrush $2.00
- (3) $1.00 off 2 Kelloggs cereal
- (2) .75 off (doubled to $1) Corn Flakes Simply Cinnamon (printable)
- (2) .75 off (doubled to $1) Kelloggs Cinnabon cereal (printable)
- $1 Oral-B Kids Stages toothbrush (8/1 PG)
- $10 off purchase coupon
- $2 off purcahse coupon
= $2 OOP
Received:
$10.00 off my next purchase MFR coupon (for buying 10 Kelloggs/Keebler items)
$7.00 off my next purcahse Store coupon (for spending $20 on Kelloggs/Keebler)

And the Cinnabon boxes came with coupons on the back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment